Staff application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by retford11, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retford11

retford11 Junior Member

What is your Minecraft username? Retford

How old are you? 15

When did you first join Mine Link? start of last map

What is your rank on Mine Link? Sponsor

What is your most active time zone? on school days i normally get on for 3:20pm to around 1:30am but on weekends i get on from like 10am to around 6am GMT timezone.

How many hours do you spend each week on Mine Link? about around 45 hours a week.
    Have you ever been punished on Mine Link? If so, why? I have been punished, it was because someone was talking trash saying i was bad at pvp so i said fine 1v1 me on a practice server.

Do you understand that staff can't scam or inside? Yes i understand.

Why do you want to be staff? I want to become staff because I want to help out new players or anyone who is asking. I also want to be able to record hackers on the server because it ruins the game for other people. I also want to become staff because I am always on minelink and i am a active pvper so it enhances the chance of people not hacking since they would be fighting a helper. I would also try my best to keep it a fun server for others to get people interacted with others. I would also inform and advertise the server to people i know so we get more people and more activity. I would be loyal to the server and i wouldn't quit untill it comes to my GCSE's next year if i get mod. I would also listen to what the higher rank mods tell me to do if i do anything wrong. I would try my best to handle hard situations but if it gets too out of hand i would ask a higher mod to help and ask them what to do if it happens in the future.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate. no i haven't been staff on anything.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. OfficialAlex

OfficialAlex Junior Member

+1 Buddy boy love that you're active!

retford11 likes this.
  3. Plextay

Plextay Member Hero

IGN:
    Plextay
    -1 hackusates me when i wasnt hacking, could be a threat to people decent at the game

4. Pr0blems

Pr0blems Member Hero

IGN:
    Pr0blems
    -1 hackusates in glitter

Plextay likes this.
  5. UnbrokenChancho

UnbrokenChancho Veteran Staff Member Helper+ Immortal

IGN:
    BrokenChancho
    Keep this thread on-topic. Off-topic posts have been DELETED and further failure to comply to forum rules will result in DELETION of certain forum accounts.

6. ManageableBarely

ManageableBarely Junior Member

Staff Applications take time to be processed, patience.

retford11 likes this.
  7. Byteflux

Byteflux Dear Leader Staff Member Server Owner

IGN:
    Byteflux
    Not even going to look into this. We don't want someone named 'gglickmyballs' on the staff team.

Plextay and Ryan_the_10 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.