1.2.2 | Application Open Until March 3rd

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AsianDude1, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 Admin Staff Member Administrator

IGN:
    AsianDude1
    Applications have now been reopened for the next 2 weeks! We have some updates as well for this new application period! Within the staff application template I have underlined all new/updated requirements.
    • Each player is now only allowed 1 application per application period. You will not receive a response from a SrMod+ about your application until the application period is over. Any applications posted past the first will be deleted by a staff member. If you need to make adjustments to your application please use the edit feature. I recommend reading the comments given from other players as to how you could possibly improve your application and edit your application to improve it. Keep in mind not all recommendations by players/staff will be a "good" recommendation for improvement. Use your own judgement as to if you think it will actually improve your application or not.
    • You must be able to speak fluent English to be able to apply for staff. It was not stated in the requirements before but we have now put it in the requirements as it is extremely hard to communicate to each other in the staff team if you aren't fluent in the language.
    • For players coming back from breaks from the server we now require that you play the server for at least 1 month prior to the making of the application as we don't want players coming back just to apply and when denied leave again. If you aren't here to stay then there is no real point on accepting you as staff as you'll get bored of the server anyways and resign.
    • You must now be a forum member for a minimal of a month. We love to see communication between players within the forums. The forums are a great way for communication between players and players to staff. We want players to use the forums, not just make a forum account to apply for staff.
    When voting for application please keep in mind that a +1 and -1 means nothing if no reason is given. I do not take into account any +1 or -1 that has no reason behind it. Any off-topic posts under application will be deleted and the player will receive forum punishment for their actions. Applications are a serious matter and we will not be accepting any type of stupidity under player's applications. Don't bother replying to posts unless it is criticism toward the applicant/application or if it is a vote as well as a reason as why you have voted that way.

If there are any questions about the applications please reply to this thread with the question. As always, good luck to all players wanting to apply! :)

Apply here

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Cordis, Mole, HiIMAntiSocial and 5 others like this.
  2. seb_rules

seb_rules Noob

how do i apply?

3. AsianDude1

IGN:
    AsianDude1
  4. Juan

Juan Noob

TheWildJuan222
    USA (TX) through 3 pm to 6-8pm

Yes

3 months ago

daily-3-5hours weekly- 35-40 hours

SkyBlock Ice

6 years

On this server yes muted because Yuki was upset at another player and I tried to assist him but he did not like it.

No, this is my first time becoming Staff and hopefully I am good enough for you guys.

I have decided to apply for staff because I feel that right now staff are never on and are not as helpful as they can be. It will benefit this server because I will be able to help others a lot more than other staff who are not on as much as I can be.

Yes, I think that I can improve the quality and greatness of this society.

No I have not applied ever before.

No, absolutely no issues

I understand the rule quite well

Yes, and I hope that I get chosen so I can be all these things

5. Juan

Juan Noob

AsianDude1 can u respond to mine and see if I need to make changes or not Thank you so much for this opportunity .

6. AsianDude1

IGN:
    AsianDude1
    Applications do not belong here

7. SlyHaze

SlyHaze Mod Staff Member Sponsor

IGN:
    SlyHaze
    1. you need A LOT more detail.
    2. Don't post your application here, post it here: https://www.minelink.net/forums/staff-applications.83/

8. Oli

Oli Veteran Premium

IGN:
    Oliiii
  9. SlyHaze

SlyHaze Mod Staff Member Sponsor

IGN:
    SlyHaze
    I was thinking about it, but I'm pretty nervous.

10. Oli

Oli Veteran Premium

IGN:
    Oliiii
    ah yeah fair enough man you'll be fine

Yvng_Plvg likes this.
  11. Hackers Anonymous

Hackers Anonymous Noob

Thank you for putting this information out it has been very helpful for me and i think a few other players would agree. Thank you for your time in posting it. Have an amazing rest of your day/night!

Celtic likes this.
  12. Yvng_Plvg

Yvng_Plvg Noob

I would love to a staff on prison I love keeping the people happy and making sure the people love the server.I have scammed on the server but that was only once and I will not scam again.And I think I would be a great staff on prisons.
    and I can be on a lot of the time but not all the time.So I think that I would be a great staff on the prisons server.

13. Oli

Oli Veteran Premium

IGN:
    Oliiii
    1. Applications don’t go here (look above)
    2. You’ve been muted and banned like ten times at least for bypassing the filter and the mutes for doing so. So it’ll be a no from me in advance.

14. TehTigger

TehTigger Member

I love the application phase. It's like binge watching a whole season of your favorite train wrecks, then suddenly on a whim, being left on the edge of your seat in a stupor, waiting for it to build up like a bad habit, to happen again.
    Next Season
    Good Times.

Halfy likes this.
  15. Mackenzyp

Mackenzyp Noob

I would Like to be a staff member But only saw that we could apply today and I just made a forum account so I cant become a staff member but maybe next time. Also for whoever applies to be staff I hope you get it :)

16. Mole

Mole Noob

Good luck to all the applicants! :)

Cordis and Oli like this.
  17. UsingAura

UsingAura Mod Staff Member Immortal

IGN:
    SavIsAGay
    good luck yes yes

JackTEK likes this.
  18. neodynamiet

neodynamiet Junior Member

what would happen if you had a rank and you became staff member.
    does the rank go away or do you stil get the kits?

19. Oli

Oli Veteran Premium

IGN:
    Oliiii
    you would keep the donor rank, you would just have the staff rank showing over the top
    you broke the requirements when you applied though so yeah good luck with that

20. neodynamiet

neodynamiet Junior Member

i havent been online long enough right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.