2.12.3 | 12 DoC - Favorite Christmas Tradition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AsianDude1, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

2.12.3 | 12 Days of Christmas - Favorite Christmas Tradition

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas on Minelink! Don't forget that these posts are posted a day in advanced so day 1 is technically not till tomorrow. It's the season of giving so for all 12 days of this server wide event, we will be giving away a Special Key (or key of the highest tier) on the server of your choosing to a random player daily who decides to participate.

How will this work?
    All you need to do is reply below with your favorite Christmas tradition using the formatting provided below for a chance every single day to win a Special key on your server of choice. The event doesn't need to relate to Christmas or happen specifically on Christmas day. It could be any tradition that happens within the month of December. The decision making for who wins will be completely randomized. You can only win a key once during the length of the 12 days. If you want a key on the Factions, PvP, or Prison servers then you will be given a Legendary Key since Special Keys don't exist on there. Keep your traditions appropriate.

How do I know that I won?
    This announcement thread will be updated daily with the winner of the key for each day.

How do I obtain my key?
    It will be in your claimbox in-game on the server you have chosen.

Formatting...
    [Minecraft Username]
    [Server]
    [Christmas Tradition]

Winners!
    Day 1 - Vusty
    Day 2 - SquidZooka2
    Day 3 - EnnXri3
    Day 4 - Aurelynx
    Day 5 - In10sityHD
    Day 6 - Otsss
    Day 7 - P3rkin
    Day 8 - nerdyjerk
    Day 9 - TheColinDude
    Day 10 - MarquisPhoenix
    Day 11 - Gwn_Rens_15
    Day 12 - 7MC

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  2. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

AsianDude1
    Skyblock
    My favorite tradition is a yearly Christmas party that I throw where I invite all my friends over to hang out all day. I make everyone have to bring some kind of homemade food and we all share it together for dinner. We also do a Secret Santa to keep every year different from the last.

3. Gwn_Rens_15

Gwn_Rens_15 Junior Member

Gwn_Rens_15
    Skyblock
    My favourite Christmas tradition is that we go bowling with the whole family and have a nice dinner afterwards, then we head home, and open a lot of presents and it Always end in the early morning and it's Always fun! We also do suprises were the presents are hidded inside of.

4. Minifridge14

Minifridge14 Noob

Minifridge14
    Skyblock
    Every year, our relatives come over and we play party games, eat Christmas dinner and have an all-rounded Christmas. We play secret Santa and other holiday-themed games!

5. P3rkin

P3rkin Noob

P3rkin
    Skyblock
    My favourite tradition is seeing my family that come over from South Africa. We have lovely food together and its great to see all of them.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

MarquisPhoenix
    Skyblock
    My favorite tradition is an event at a local ski resort called Midnight Madness where people can ski or snowboard (snowboarding is superior) from something like 8pm to 3am. I usually go with my cousin or some of my buddies.

7. Aurelynx

Aurelynx Noob

Aurelynx
    Skyblock
    Favourite Christmas Tradition: Being happy and spent alot time with the Family. Also Gift them, for the Time they had with you! Wish you all Good Luck by the way!

8. StoryEngine

StoryEngine Mod Staff Member

StoryEngine
    Skyblock
    My favorite tradition is a family Christmas party. All who are able to come to our house and after that, we all cook big Christmas meals together. After we are done eating, we all have drinks together, play games and chat around. It is a really good time.

9. TheColinDude

TheColinDude Noob

TheColinDude
    Skyblock
    My favourite tradition is probably Christmas Crackers. I really like the small explosion when you open them up, it's like the best thing ever.

10. Vusty_

Vusty_ Noob

Vusty
    Skyblock
    My favorite Christmas tradition is where my family invites over many relatives to have a Christmas lunch / dinner. We all chat and hang out.

11. izzywills

izzywills Senior Member

Izzywills
    Skyblock
    My favourite Christmas tradition is singing Christmas carols at school with my friends and doing secret Santa with my friends afterwards.

12. Old

Old Senior Member

Blacked
    Factions, skyblock, Creative, and survival
    My favorite Christmas tradition is spending all my Christmas money on minelink, also I'm a big fan of Destroy Dick December.

RacistTimmy and nerdyjerk like this.
  13. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran

nerdyjerk
    Skyblock
    My favorite Christmas tradition is spending time with family and traveling

14. nerfeen

nerfeen Noob

nerfeen
    skyblock
    My favorite christmas tradition is spending time with family.

15. moneyman1

moneyman1 Noob

Every Christmas me and my family set off fireworks yes not the 4th of july but xmas

16. EnnXri3

EnnXri3 Noob

EnnXri3
    Factions
    My favourite Christmas tradition is travelling to see my family and spend the night with them. We always have a big dinner and exchange tons of gifts via a big secret Santa. Another tradition I love is going boxing day shopping, trying to find some discount extra presents. :))

17. AZBI

AZBI Noob

AZBI
    FACTIONS

On Christmas morning my family eats fried caterpillars as part of our tradition from back in South Africa, it's said to give good luck to us the next year, but honestly, at this point, we just do it to keep the tradition alive

18. In10sityHD

In10sityHD Junior Member

In10sityHD
    Skyblock
    Every year my family and I get together on the eve and have a party. It always fun and its about the only time everyone comes together.

19. SquidZooka2

SquidZooka2 Noob

SquidZooka2
    Skyblock
    My personal tradition is going to win for sure : im just the retarded elf in the back doing the fortnite take the L emote :)
    Okay my apologies folks , im not christian and i don't celebrate Christmas , but i do celebrate Hanukkah ! The best part about it is just eating some luxury food PERIOD .

20. Grafcrafters

Grafcrafters Noob

7MC
    Factions
    Every year me and my entire tree of relatives (in the US) rent a huge house for the week of Christmas and play various games such as Secret Santa, Elf On The Shelf, Gingerbread Houses, and harvesting and decorating a real pine tree! Edit: I forgot to add that on Christmas Eve we have a giant feast where we go set up a giant table for everyone and spend hours of time cooking, and the cooking isn't even boring since we have so many people to spend our time with!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.