Factions Add f tnt bank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ted3029, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Ted3029

Ted3029 Junior Member Sponsor

IGN:
    cursTed
    What is your suggestion?: Add tnt bank that keep tnt like money bank. It shouldn’t be unlimited, just with a limit can be upgraded on f upgrade
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: No more tnt fill sign plugin. None know about that and it’s cancer fill a cannon with it cuz u have to put a alt for load them.
    Plugin link, if applicable:

RacistTimmy and bram_dc like this.
  2. MummaRussia

MummaRussia Junior Member Hero

IGN:
    Taxi_
    +1

think this would be a good idea because the tntfill signs don't even work properly with co-leaders, this would be amazing!

3. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    +1 Also have a wand to put the TNT into the Tnt bank.

4. alexx

alexx Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Masela

raiding tnt is one of the reasons for raiding.

Old and Jon like this.
  5. Ted3029

Ted3029 Junior Member Sponsor

IGN:
    cursTed
    U can still buy tnt. Also factions will have 0 chance to reborn without raiding

6. alexx

alexx Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Masela
    but i dont want to raid your half dub of tnt, i'd rather rob your 200 dubs of your own tnt that took your time to morally and physically destroy you.

GooeyBuoy likes this.
  7. UsingAura

UsingAura Master Elite

IGN:
    usingaura
    +1. The current system of filling tnt is outdated and at times can be buggy, usually because of user errors. Still this tnt bank would be a far better tool than the fill signs.

8. Scub

Scub Admin Staff Member Admin

IGN:
    Scub
    +1, get with the times or get left behind

GooeyBuoy likes this.
  9. GooeyBuoy

GooeyBuoy Member

IGN:
    GooeyBuoy
    +1

I agree this would be a great improvement to the game and would make filling your cannons faster if /tntfill took from the tntbank. However I agree with @alexx in the sense that it shouldn't be an unlimited bank. I think that if the staff implemented 10 pv sized tntbanks which you could access by /f tntbank 1, /f tntbank 2, /f tntbank 3 ect... that would be a great place to start and test for a season from. This way you still have enough tnt for 1 raid attempt but if it fails and gets stopped then you are still going to need a tnt vault in your base to store the other tnt you need.

If the tntbank is only around a size of 10 pv's this would add incentive to raiding because people would still need to have backup tnt in their bases.

As @alexx said people are going to need 200 dubs of tnt
    Additionally, you could upgrade the size of the faction tntbank through /f upgrades. Maybe you start with like 5 tntbanks and you could upgrade it to 10 or however many the staff feels is good.

As stated earlier the /tntfill command is buggy when you try to use it to take from chests with [tntfill]. When @RacistTimmy changed his fac perms to allow for truces to use his tntfill chests I could't get it to work.

Hopefully people and the staff take the time to read all of this. Don't know if they will just skim it.