PvP Add the gang system to pvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Slxteen, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

What is your suggestion?: Add the gang system from prisons to pvp
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: Lets be honest, for anyone without tempest and a ton of friends in diamond gear, pvp is basically hell. The Gang system would be an attempt to combat this. You could have maybe 3-4 people in each gang. THese players would be unable to damage eachother, you could have a gang bank where money would be pooled, and an ability to buy upgrades for your gang, like maybe a gang chest where you can store gear and stuff, sort of like /f chest on factions. Not only this but it would make a rule like no teams larger than 3 or 4 easier to add. I don't know how that rule would be added quite yet, so I won't add it to this. All in all it would be a great system and would make the pvp on there a little more easier, so you don't hit your team or things like that.
    Plugin link, if applicable:
    Exclaimer: I think banning teaming all together would be great for pvp, but until a good way of moderating that sort of stuff is found I don't think its reachable, mainly because the definition of teaming is different from person to person.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Odox and edmonster07 like this.
  2. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

The gang system would be nice, but last I checked the one on Prison has been broken for some time with no improvements yet.

3. Masela

Masela Veteran

No

This would just increase teaming

4. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

I doubt there is any way you can increase teaming on that server at least this makes it more organized, and caps tehe amount of players in a team. Something is better than nothing is a good way of looking at this.

5. Masela

Masela Veteran

Ok so my gang of 10 p4 warriors is going to truce with my friends gang of p4 warriors to ruin the server and kill everyone.

Thanks!

6. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

7. Masela

Masela Veteran

My point isn't the amount of people in the team, how are you going to stop crossteamers? You're pointing out the small variables which are providing an example

8. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

What I'm trying to say this would be a great system to help set up rules preventing cross teaming and things of that sort. Not that its the solution. That being said based off of this it would be much, much easier once we can define the word "Teaming", because its different for different people. A gang system will clearly set who is teamed with who, and will make it easier to tell who is cross teaming. Simple as that. IT would also add in some new, cool features too. Its a win for everyone involved.

9. Masela

Masela Veteran

Overall not a bad idea, but honestly I believe they should remove KitPvP as a whole and introduce a practice server similar to other competitive Minecraft PvP Servers such as "VeltPvP" where they have a 1v1 duels server (practically kitpvp) and team fights / party fights and FFA Tournaments, this would combat all issues WHILST making the game more enjoyable, Im not making it as a thread as I would be shot down by every delusional kitpvp player and their incest dog.

Jon likes this.
  10. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

Same category bud. Go and shoot your shot, I'm sure it would get more positive reception than you would expect. Does sound like a great idea though

11. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

Ignore this suggestion pretty sure a different suggestion got accepted to replace kitpvp, when I find the link I will edit this post