SkyBlock Enchant

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by Taco, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taco

Taco Member

What is your suggestion?: Make a custom enchant that makes items go straight into your inventory when it's not full so you don't have to pick up the block after mining it.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: For skyblock first - Less likely to lose items to the void working. Faction servers, when base building or doing work when you're near lava the block you break won't drop into lava or drop somewhere that makes inconvenience. Survival - some of us like drilling using the drill pickaxe or mining and sometimes... Our diamonds fall into lava without knowing or we'd miss diamonds not picking them up. This enchant will 100% benefit us in some way. (In rarity I think server and comments decide)
    Plugin link, if applicable: N/A

2. Taco

Taco Member

To add - When your inv is full the items that haven't hit their max stack mark can still go into your inventory but if there is no space for other blocks/items it won't work and will drop on the floor instead.
    Example - If I fill my inventory with diamonds in each slot and I start mining with a drill pickaxe I will not pick up any cobble and only diamonds goes straight into my inventory while other blocks fall in it's the original spot.

3. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran

-1 just don’t be stupid, it would be unnecessary for the devs to add a custom enchant when players can just be more careful

4. UsingAura

UsingAura Master

we already have /filter and you can just fill your inv w the blocks that you want beforehand so you’re only picking them up too so this really isn’t needed.

5. Taco

Taco Member

FIlters yes are good but this "custom enchant" will make it where The block you break goes directly into your inventory instead of going to pick it up or having your diamonds fall in lava.

6. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

Not needed. There are already other methods to get this done which are already part of the gameplay.

Slxteen likes this.
  7. Taco

Taco Member

What "methods" make things go diretly into your inventory?

8. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

I hear standing close to items on the ground makes them jump into your pockets. As for as "directly" check out the mining on OPPrison.
    If you're trying to filter out certain items, some gamemodes have the "/filter" which you can setup black list or white list of items you want. Otherwise just keep one of each item in your inventory so that only those are added.
    Again not needed.

9. Wazez

Wazez Owner Staff Member Server Owner

This exists for crops now, it's called harvester

Thank you for submitting this ticket

The issues(s) listed should be resolved
    If issues remain, please make a new ticket with as much detail/information as possible.

Ticket Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.