ErodStar's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Treyrodstar1, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treyrodstar1

Treyrodstar1 Noob

What is your Minecraft username?
    ErodStar
    How old are you?
    I am
    16 years of age and I am a very mature person and could handle situations no matter how bad it is
    When did you first join Minelink?
    I first joined MineLink on August 12, 2015, over a year ago I had experience beforehand on Factions/Cannon but I was playing on Cannon Server occasionally
    What is your rank on Minelink?
    I purchased Elite twice on both my accounts Treyrodstar and ErodStar
    What is your most active time zone?
    I would assume that you are asking make time I am mostly on so 4:00 pm - 10 pm (EST) during weekdays, and 10:00 am - 2:00 am on weekdays
    How many hours do you spend each week on Minelink?
    I have been getting online more often this map, considering the holidays, and by the time I've spend over 6 days on MineLink. Considering that the Reset was 3 weeks in, I spent over 24 hours, per week.
    Have you ever been punished on Minelink? If so, why?
    No, I've not ever been punished on MineLink.
    Do you understand that staff can't scam or inside?
    Yes, I understand that staff can't scam or inside, I don't ever do either of the two anyways. I'm a man of my words.
    Why do you want to be staff?
    Well, I love the server a lot. The only one that I play on now. I want to help the server grow, I love the community and I would love to see the best for this server later in the future. Personally I think it's a time of need. I would also like a chance to prove my worthiness to the server. I have Skype, Curse, TeamSpeak and Discord plus a mic. I'm a very nice person and a person of there words and generally the first person to respond to a question of a person in need. I know what the rules are for the server and have been looking over them lately. I will also take Screen Shots if necessary.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate.
    I was a Builder on a Pixelmon Server, and also an Admin on another Minecraft Server, but both the server did not make it sadly so they had to shut them both down due to payment issues.

2. Byteflux

Byteflux Dear Leader Staff Member Server Owner

IGN:
    Byteflux
    You don't appear to be very active. You can re-apply once you become more active and have something to show for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.