SkyBlock Hopper Tiers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iFatBoi, Jul 4, 2020.

?

is sly a poopoo meanie head?

1. yes

28.6%
  2. no

42.9%
  3. maybe so

28.6%
  1. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

What is your suggestion?: Hopper Tier system. Basically start hoppers at a certain move speed (like the 16 items per tick or whatever it is currently) and for a set price you can upgrade the hopper to move more items. (ex. TIER 1: 16x TIER 2: 24x TIER 3: 32x) obviously with whatever variables you'd like. Upgraded tiers are PER HOPPER, so you'd have to upgrade each hopper individually(maybe some sort of mass tier upgrades aswell).
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: The 2,500 hopper limit isnt bad, but hoppers are pretty slow, and alot of farms could benefit with tier based hoppers. (price would probably need to be decently high to sorta debuff the "op-ness" of fast hoppers, ya dig?)
    Plugin link, if applicable: EpicHoppers
    theres a few features with EpicHoppers that could also be considered, as hoppers in general could use an overhaul in my opinion.

Ibesh and RacistTimmy like this.
  2. Olenam

Olenam Junior Member

definitely +1

iFatBoi likes this.
  3. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

Good idea but 1 thing i dont like about it is upgrade per hopper. It should be a island upgrade in /is upgrade. a lot of storages use thousands of hoppers and upgrading all of them 1 by 1 is just stupid. I like the general idea though
    ^^
    +1 if its an island upgrade.
    -1 if its per hopper upgrade.

Ibesh, iFatBoi and nerdyjerk like this.
  4. StoryEngine

StoryEngine Mod Staff Member

+1 The idea is great. But as Doxyx said, preferably it would be an island upgrade to avoid the huge pain of upgrading the hoppers one by one.

iFatBoi likes this.
  5. Ally_Ascetaiel

Ally_Ascetaiel Junior Member

+1 is a really good idea, as well, I have to say it should be an island upgrade.

iFatBoi likes this.
  6. KiaBobia

KiaBobia Member

plus

iFatBoi likes this.
  7. Trqpping

Trqpping Helper Staff Member

+1 would come in help when making ascs systems ;)

iFatBoi likes this.
  8. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

I only offered per hopper upgrade tiers as this could be considerly slightly "op". But maybe there could be a sort of system where you can upgrade them in a certain radius of whwre you're standing? The entite island upgrade sounds fantastic and all aswell, and could be viable, with a super high price i'd assume.