SkyBlock Island Ownership Change

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by izzywills, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. izzywills

izzywills Member

What is your suggestion?: When somebody transfers island ownership it currently resets all of the island upgrades you have made. I suggest that people keep all of the island upgrades as the vast majority of time island ownership transfers are made between teammates and so there is not need to start over. I do not know if there are possible exploitations if it were made so that people kept all of their upgrades but feel free to let me know if there are any.

How would the suggestion make the server better?: It would mean that people who are new to the game and have invested a lot of money in /gen upgrades would not lose all of their progress and money and would encourage people to change the leadership of their island.
    Plugin link, if applicable:

2. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

It's becuase island upgrades can be upgraded per person so if 1 person upgrades them then leaves the island it resets them all and youd have to rebuy them. Island upgrades just need to be changed to the island specific (like /challenges needs to be) and itd fix this

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

Neutral. If the upgrades are worked on as a team, then the upgrades should stay with the island, not the player. However, its pretty common that the owner is the one buying the upgrades anyways, which then means the upgrades should stay with the player. Its kind of a lose lose situation because both scenarios happen so either way someone usually ends up losing something.

4. Wazez

Wazez Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Thank you for submitting a suggestion

Your suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon.
    A changelog/mini announcement will be made when it is live on the server.

Suggestion Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.