Global Keep Previously Purchased Kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mashhhyyy, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Mashhhyyy

Mashhhyyy Noob

What is your suggestion?: i think we should still have access to the kits from the ranks we’ve previously purchased. because i bought earl rank and then supreme, and now hero on skyblock and i only have access to kit hero now. i think i should still have access to kit earl and supreme

How would the suggestion make the server better?: i just think it would be better to have more kits for my alts. especially because they don’t have ranks. i wanna at least buff them out with op gear.

Plugin link, if applicable: no plugin link but this suggestion can b done by putting the essentials.kit.<rank> node to assign to the player upon purchase in tebex (buycraft)

2. SlyHaze

SlyHaze Admin Staff Member Admin

Persoanlly, I think it should be your rank, and one below it. Most servers do it that way and it's worked for them in the past. But, I do not think Wizard should have access to every kit, just Wizard and Mage kit.

3. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran

-1 definitely not this could break early game eco with mining gens. Any other gamemode would be fine but just not skyblock

4. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

-1 no the kits suck anyway u dont need multiple sets of kits. it has a 1d cooldown when most servers have up to a week cooldown for a kit. if you are needing multiple kits, you are not playing the game right. just use /fix for tools.