SkyBlock Make a way to remove harvester or make harvester compatible with fortune

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TakeTheLL9, Dec 21, 2019.

1. TakeTheLL9

TakeTheLL9 Junior Member

What is your suggestion?: You should be able to remove custom enchants, such as harvester, from a certain tool with all the other enchantments still on. Maybe in the form of a reverse harvester book or reverse rage or something. Also, harvester doesn't work with fortune at all, so maybe if harvester was still applicable with fortune but it decreased it, that would be nice.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: I accidentally enchanted my miner hoe with harvester and now the fortune 7 does nothing. If harvester was applicable to fortune hoes it would make it a lot better. Also, if there was a way to remove this I know a lot of people who would be happy since they have done the same thing as me.
    Plugin link, if applicable: none

2. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

+1 add /disenchant for skyblock. just dont allow drill to be disenchanted as you can then go put it on miner tools

3. LmaoTrissy

LmaoTrissy Junior Member

+1 for disenchanting

4. SlimeMaster7462

SlimeMaster7462 Member

+1 I agree with doxyx bring disenchant you skyblocks just don’t allow drill to be disenchanted

5. StoryEngine

StoryEngine Mod Staff Member

+1 Would be really useful command. Just don't allow it to be used on a drill, as others have said.