SkyBlock mcmmo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ninjaluk, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Ninjaluk

Ninjaluk Member

What is your suggestion?: The McMMO in PvP does not work, I think it should be added bc what is the point of having swords/axe/bow skills if you cant use them.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: improve pvp
    Plugin link, if applicable:

2. Jon

Jon Veteran

I do agree, but there would need to be a cap on pvp skills like there is on Factions.

3. Doxyx

Doxyx Senior Member

Along with this, they need to disable mcmmo from mob spawners or atleast limit the xp in some way. it is insanely easy to max out your pvp mcmmo from blaze grinders etc.

4. Jon

Jon Veteran

If you are going to disable it from spawners then you will need some sort of real alternative for mcmmo gain. As far as I know there is not one on Skyblock.

5. Ninjaluk

Ninjaluk Member

so any other comments on this?

6. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran

I mean, yes with the boost from mage it is ridiculously easy. An easy counter to this would be to decrease the mcmmo gain if there is a way to do that. Cap should be quite low though, as to keep pvp semi balanced. You could probably cap it right around 750-1000 and that would work. Would make it interesting though.

7. Doxyx

Doxyx Senior Member

Honestly i think this should only be enabled if they add things like koth and castle like they did on Mineheroes. Pvp mcmmo isnt needed when theres no incentive to pvp or any reward for doing so. But even with this I dont know if theres a big enough playerbase for those events to be used.