Factions more on faction duels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Marktherunner, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Marktherunner

Marktherunner Noob

What is your suggestion?: spectator mode in /duel
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: uh einstein onc said "look deeper into nature, and then you will understand everything better" so I observed the savannahs and grasslands of sub-saharan Africa and came to conclude that what if humans were contemporaneous with nature from the very beginning? What if we could discern the meticulous works of the African grey parrot and its rather stunning ability to talk and mimic sounds. What if we could prevent the poor flightless Dodo from extinction? What if we could examine players from a distance? yes, einstein taught me to look deeper into nature, and thereby understand that by the practical works of observation we can understand how players fight, how hackers hack and how men persevere. Thank you.

2. MCLogan18

MCLogan18 Member

IGN:
    MCLogan18
    this isnt a very good idea because spectators are able to block arrows and so if the people in the duel were having a bow fight the spectators can just choose who wins.

3. Marktherunner

Marktherunner Noob

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  4. MCLogan18

MCLogan18 Member

IGN:
    MCLogan18
    tbh idk if there is a bow in duels or not, i havent had a duel in a while so there might not be

5. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    Doxyx
    +1 spectating would be nice too

6. HGgames_

HGgames_ Senior Member

+1 whats the fun in duels if your friends dont see you beat up the other person smh
    also spectator arrow blocks can be easily fixed its an old glitch in certain plugins