Survival Never got implimented so please do it

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by Slxteen, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slxteen

Slxteen Helper Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    ABalake
    What is your suggestion?: Actually add the things featured in this post here: https://www.minelink.net/threads/survival-community-building.11768/
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: The bug part has been listened to, but I would really like to see the physical shop added, and more staff events. I'm sure theres a handful of people who would love to build the shop on survival
    Plugin link, if applicable: Really there isn't a plug in link.

WtfCopter and edmonster07 like this.
  2. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran Sponsor

IGN:
    edmonster07
    There's a fair amount of things like that which haven't been implemented for a few maps now.

3. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

IGN:
    AsianDude1
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion
    We've looked at your idea and have decided to not implement it.

This can be due to any of the following reasons:
    - I doubt anyone wants to tp to a shop to find the item they want to buy over and over again. Nor will Wazez want to sit there for hours (again) setting up an entire physical shop. People like convenience. I imagine the reason Wazez accepted this was for the idea that we start to build the community from the ground up. The only way I think this is possible is if there is a small playerbase with the same players coming on daily. In which we can slowly push toward more community based events. Possibly monthly or ideally even weekly. At the current stance of Survival there isn't much of an active community so pushing to be more community based without a community isn't possible until one slowly develops over time. Recurring automated events can be done but with the current state of the community there isn't a point in completely automated events or events at all until more players join

Feel free to post more suggestions at https://minelink.net/forums/suggestions.91/

Suggestion Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.