Survival New Perk?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _MysticBlue_, Jan 13, 2019.

1. _MysticBlue_

_MysticBlue_ Junior Member

What is your suggestion?: Maybe some sort of Auto-Inventory perk. Like what I mean is when you mine a block instead of having to go and grab it to pick up it goes straight to your inventory. Something small but convenient sometimes anyways. The cons would be if you mine something you dont want.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: Just a convenient perk
    Plugin link, if applicable: N/A

2. OnlyMlgInMyHead

OnlyMlgInMyHead Senior Member

Uhm would be nice add it to ranks in survival

3. edmonster07

edmonster07 Mod Staff Member Sponsor

IGN:
    edmonster07

That's the same mining on OPPrison, but that would cause the item '/filter' to not work well with stuff going straight to your inventory.

SnowCave_ and SwSll like this.
  4. SwSll

SwSll Junior Member

big oopsie:oops::oops:why would that be useful ?o_O i get what is it but i don't get why you would want it in what scenario would this fit
    plus im sure the owner is working on converting opsb ans sb into just sb as you can tell hes really late and SRadmin (Aisandude2) rumours say that hes working on it and when hes ready he will do it ,:(
    So lets not add something no that good to what staff have to do since they already have work to do :):like:

:dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike::dislike:

5. evilninja2012

evilninja2012 Mod Staff Member Immortal

IGN:
    evilninja2012
    Already something like this for farming on Factions. I don't see an issue with this maybe being some sort of special item or custom enchant.

6. Fxzr

Fxzr Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Fxzr
    Neutral, Like Evil said there is a custom enchant on factions called "Harvester" that is used just for farming cane on hoes,maybe they could implement this via the resetbooster kit?

7. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    If there is /filter, you could filter out items from going into your inventory so it could help build off what your saying for to counter the con.