Factions Redesign of Sand Vertical Genbuckets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacistTimmy, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

1. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    What is your suggestion?: Change how the current sand genbucket works. Snowman_am2 is a smart guy who came up with a successful way to make sand genning easier and less laggy. So when you place a sand genbucket, you have to be at the top, so you place it against a netherrack platform or wherever, the first block to go down is sandstone, and as it goes down, everyblock where the sandstone was, it turns to sand, but at the bottom it will always hold the sand, and if someone stops it, there stopping it like any other genbucket and there will be no constant of falling entites.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: Lag is a issue and people can gen this sand bucket that generates sand from the top and then when they make a mistake, they take the sand tool and they mine it, they usually don't fly up to stop it from genning anymore and they get a kick out of lagging the server since it creates falling sand entites.
    Plugin link, if applicable:
    Extra Notes: Snowman_am2 told me I was allowed to suggest this and not gonna lie, this sounds bettter than what others have done. The best part is we can fly and gen against pillars already placed since the first block is sandstone and it's not falling but changing to sand that will sit on a sandstone going down.

2. UsingAura

UsingAura Admin Staff Member Admin Elite

IGN:
    UsingAura
    could always just have it spawn the full sand pillar instead

RacistTimmy and porshe856 like this.
  3. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    Yeah it would be nice and quick and easy to sand tool without lag.