Global Remove '/link' and Forum tags

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by edmonster07, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

What is your suggestion?: To remove the Factions in-game command '/link' and delete the Faction tags on Forums.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: Well since it is now "too much work" to add the sub server ones https://minelink.net/threads/small-suggestion-for-forums.13132/
    then might as well remove it all. Several Suggestions to add them were accepted in the past, but I guess now it's too much work to do.

Plugin link, if applicable: N/A

aeonskul likes this.
  2. SlimeMaster7462

SlimeMaster7462 Member

-1 your saying because they won’t put it on your server take it away from the people that play factions? Bad suggestion and plus that would take more work then adding it to skyblocks or survival

3. StoryEngine

StoryEngine Mod Staff Member

It sucks that they didn't add it to anywhere else, but there isn't any reason to remove it from factions.

4. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran

+1 I agree with Ed, why should only one server get it. Removing all rank tags from forums is only right if it’s too much work to add them to other servers. But /link should still be a thing for players to notice each other on forums

aeonskul likes this.
  5. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

Well seeing how I used to have access to this Forum panel, I know it's easy to delete the custom tags here (hell I made some of the staff ranks). Skyblock, Survival, Prison, PVP, and OPFaction haven't really been recognized much, and the merge of Minelink and DreamMC happened ages ago now.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    aeonskul likes this.
  6. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

Eh yeah maybe not the Link, I only brought it up mainly since it's a Factions only thing which adds the tags along with your in-game name.

7. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

+1. stupid feature to have if ure not willing to put the work in for the rest of the servers. Shouldnt be getting bonus "rewards" on the forums for factions ranks but no where else.

8. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.