Survival Selling Flowers

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by Keki, Aug 16, 2019 at 3:46 AM.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keki

Keki Noob

Hello, I have a machine that makes tons of flowers. I have little to no use for so many. I love the machine though, and I don't want to dismantle it. it is really cute. I would like to give it a purpose. I would like to propose that flowers be made sellable on shop in survival. even if the sell price is low. If the flowers are equal to, or slightly more then a stack on bones, then the machine wont be too over powered. The only flowers it can make is tall ones such as Lilac, roses, and sunflowers. The way it works, it takes bone meal as fuel, which travel up a dropper elevator, then it is used onto the flower with a dispenser. flowers are caught by hoppers, and deposited into a sorting system. The machine can produce flowers quickly, but at the cost of bones, which I farm from my skeleton farm. I feel the extra effort should be profitable at least by sell standards. if bones are sold for 32$ a stack, and that converts to 3 stacks of bone meal. 32/3=10.6$. if flowers were sellable for around 10-15$ a stack, it wouldn't be game breaking and it would rewarding.

2. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    You should edit this post into the format of, "What's your suggestion? How can this make the server better?" And explain your details for those two important questions so Byteflux or anyone else who cares what goes on with the server doesn't reject it since format is missing.

3. Byteflux

Byteflux Developer Staff Member Developer

IGN:
    Byteflux
    Rejected due to incorrect formatting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.