SkyBlock Skyblock upgrades

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LiamMac1971, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LiamMac1971

LiamMac1971 Noob

What is your suggestion?: Make it so you can upgrade hopper efficiency and spawer rates on your island once you've reached a certain /is level (at level 100 you can upgrade it for 1.5mil)
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: People would spend more money on the server to make their skyblock far more efficient and worthwhile. It will also increase the player experience as their IG farms wont overflow because hoppers dont work fast enough
    Plugin link, if applicable: Don't know of any other than the one cosmicsky uses

RacistTimmy and LucoGamer like this.
  2. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran Supernatural

IGN:
    nerdyjerk
    -1 for spawner rates and +1 for hoppers

3. LucoGamer

LucoGamer Junior Member

+1 Like Nerdyjerk has said, the spawners I (and he) disagree with but I could get behind hopper increases, I like the added intensive of a minimum island level too as this stops people from joining with the goal to cause lag, they'd at least have to put alot of hours into getting their is level up first.

4. izzywills

izzywills Helper Staff Member

+1 for the hoppers. They are way too slow at the moment meaning it just stacks up once you reach a certain amount of spawners. It also makes sell chests useless atm because items dont move into it fast enough

5. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    Doxyx
    +1 hoppers
    -1 spawners

6. Slxteen

Slxteen Veteran Premium

IGN:
    BIade_
    Spawner upgrades, for specifically iron golem spawners, have been requested before in the past and usually don't give a response, or get denied. I would be cool with hopper upgrades though.

7. MCLogan18

MCLogan18 Member

IGN:
    MCLogan18
    the rates at which spawners spawn and hoppers move stuff is set that way to reduce the lag for the server, but a slight increase in the hopper speed should be fine and help as it causes more lag when the hoppers clog and the items from the grinder are just left on the floor, so im going to give this a +1