Factions Tab format idea for Factions Diamond, Emerald/Warfare, and Gold

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by RacistTimmy, Sep 13, 2018.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No and I/You will state why please.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    What is your suggestion?: My friend Snowman_am2 told me that he's not used to how the tablist is on Factions Gold, so he told me his suggestion that Diamond/Warfare should have a merged tablist with Gold, so like a format that sticks with all 3 servers.
    On Factions Gold, the format is "(Rank Prefix) (IGN)" and its color coded by the rank. Snow's suggestion is having it "(Rank) (IGN color based on factions relation to player who hits tab)".

How would the suggestion make the server better?: Well Snow told me that it would make people's life easier seeing who's on towards faction relations and if staff are on too since people love looking for them, on all the servers except Factions Diamond and Emerald/Warfare, you can see who's staff and wouldn't it be great if Factions Diamond and Emerald/Warfare share that helpfulness.

Plugin link, if applicable: You have it I hope.

Extra Notes: We aren't saying to put Faction Gold's format on the other two faction servers but merge designs of them to see what rank someone is and know what faction relation they are to you. I don't see this being annoying unless there is a lot of people on but there is hardly a lot of people on so it would just be nice I guess.

Fxzr and Ayesel like this.
  2. Fxzr

Fxzr Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Fxzr
  3. Byteflux

Byteflux Developer Staff Member Developer

IGN:
    Byteflux
    The tab names in Diamond and Warfare is finicky with 1.7 support every time we try and mess with it.

Fxzr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.