Verturix's

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by xDestinyKillerx, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDestinyKillerx

xDestinyKillerx Noob

What is your Minecraft username? Verturix.

How old are you? 16.

When did you first join Minelink? I don't remember the exact map, but it was a few resets before the name change from Hybrid Cannon to MineLink.

What is your rank on Minelink? Hero.

What is your most active time zone? EST. I am usually on 3 PM - 11 PM most days, and on weekends im usually on all day and most of the night.

How many hours do you spend each week on Minelink? 35+ hours per week

Have you ever been punished on Minelink? If so, why? Yes, back a few weeks after I joined I got banned for hacked client. After that, I posted a ban appeal, talked to Raging, got unbanned, and stopped hacking. (Understand this was back when it was HybridCannon, I've changed a lot). Also, recently I got muted for hackusations. I msg'd a guy because I believe he was hacking, unaware of the fact it was against the rules to msg someone about it. I learned from my mistake, and now use /report.

Do you understand that staff can't scam or inside? Yes I understand.

Why do you want to be staff? I have noticed that sometimes (very rarely) that there is no staff online or they are all afk or sometimes they just don't see someone needing help or someone hacking so I would love to contribute to helping the staff team and making MineLink an over all better community and server to play. I believe I am a friendly person, and can communicate to people easily. I know the rules of the server pretty well and I'll be sure to go over them more.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate. Yes. I was once admin for a okay-sized server until the owner of it decided to shut it down. I have been helper and mod on other servers before so I understand how to help new members etc... and I have attempted at owning servers before but I was a lot younger and had no source of income. But from the servers I owned I learned plugins and how to use them.

A little extra: I do have Skype, TS, and Discord and I can get anything else needed. Thanks for taking the time out to read my application :D

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. GodleyBeast

GodleyBeast Junior Member Legend

IGN:
    GodleyBeast
    +1, nice app, and seems like a nice guy

3. SavageGoose

SavageGoose Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    SavageGoose
    Yes I understand what you mean but if staff don't see there is the command /report (msg) and it is visible for all staff and is bold.

But anyway, Nice application +1 :)

4. xDestinyKillerx

xDestinyKillerx Noob

Just remembered I got muted for hackusations one time recently I believe, totally slipped my mind my bad. I wasn't attacking him I messaged him about it and got muted, however I didnt know it was considered a hackusation. I learned from my mistake however :D. My bad for not putting it in my application, I'm going to edit it and make sure to put it in.

SavageGoose likes this.
  5. xDestinyKillerx

xDestinyKillerx Noob

My brother (AdeftPvP) got IP muted and it muted me (same IP obviously). Idk if that will effect this application at all, but I thought i'd make sure to let you know about it.

6. Byteflux

Byteflux Dear Leader Staff Member Server Owner

IGN:
    Byteflux
    Yes, it will. Rejected.

Lrodx, keyera and SavageGoose like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.