OPPrison What has happened to prison?

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by FrostedFreedom, Jun 3, 2019.

?

Does prison need improvement?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostedFreedom

FrostedFreedom Noob

My suggestion is to make prisons how it used to be, I started playing this server a few years ago when emerald was the top rank in prison. It used to be very different and more popular. I just want to see a major effort put into making this servers prison really popular again. One of the main issues is that due to a lack of people playing it can become very boring to even play prisons which means that it will really struggle to ever be popular if this continues. I have seen many players join the game new, get a few ranks and then just get bored of it. The grind also doesn't feel rewarding enough for the players which means they slowly lose the satisfaction from playing.

This could bring in new players who enjoy prison and want a good server to play on which would therefore benefit the server as a whole.

2. Twizle

Twizle Veteran

The format is there for a reason, please use it.

Also, what are some of your ideas for improving prison?

Morthal ♛ and Lyssa120 like this.
  3. FrostedFreedom

FrostedFreedom Noob

Depending on the time the staff team has, more eye catching custom which almost make a player feel cool could be a way to keep a player interested. The economy can start to become a bit broken due to the richest players buying all the tokens which means that everybody ends up having money but only a select few have a large amount of tokens, if there was a way of balancing this out by either making tokens easier to get or somehow limiting how many you can have at one time then it could really help to improve the economy. Reducing the gap between resets could also prevent the economy from becoming too unbalanced but is not the best solution for players that want to get to the highest prestiges. Hosting events within the prison server on maybe a weekly or monthly basis could also keep players coming back.

4. Wazez

Wazez Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Thank you for submitting a suggestion

Your suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon.
    A changelog/mini announcement will be made when it is live on the server.

Suggestion Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.